Aug 18, 2019

NECA who? Super7 TMNT Look Radical, dude!

Adolescent Malformed Assassin Terrapins... Super7 has them. They are NOT Cartoon based...
They are based on the vintage Playmates Toys, uh, TMNT Toys!
I think I don't need NECA anymore...  okay that's a bit of an exaggeration... I'd love to get the cartoon accurate stuff from NECA, but these are Masters of the Universe Classics compatible TMNT toys... that look like their 80s counterparts. This is seriously tempting me a lot. Just the fact that my toy progression as a child was hemen Turtles well you can see the similarities here. And dare I say this the turtles are even tempting me to skip ThunderCats...








Of course these toys will be roughly ten times expensive than they were back in the late 80s.  but it's the Turtles dude.

If Super 7 knocks it out of the park with snake Mountain I've got to play sets in mind Sewer Lair and Technodrome...

No comments:

Post a Comment