Dec 28, 2023

Super7 does ReAction figures that should be Ultimates

 I just found out that Super7 is doing ReAction figures of Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory... as in the movie with Gene Wilder.

That's the main reason I would want an Ultimates Willy Wonka. Sure I wouldn't mind some of the kids as well. The one thing I'D HATE would be the biggest rip-off since Snarf.


$55 Oompa Loompa... notice the fact that I said SINGULAR OOMPA LOOMPA.  

At the same time, if the Classic versions can't be made, I wouldn't oppose to The Tim Burton "more faithful" adaptation of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory... Here I would just get the kids and still debating on Deppwonka.

But here's the thing, they've done Xena ReAction figures and I'm sure that Xena Ultimates would sell.

Whe. SUPER7 does a teaser of an incoming line.. like say:


You get excited and think: "Ooh, Red Sonja Ultimates would look great with Conan figures..."

It's a fucking ReAction line.

"Fuckdammit! Why is this a fucking ReAction line!" 

I know I often say Super7 keeps spreading themselves too thin. But at the same time, I get why Parks and Recreation gets a ReAction line instead of Ultimates. It's just that there's plenty of stuff they do for ReAction that would rocl in Ultimates, yet they never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment