Dec 13, 2023

Hasbro is teaming up with Todd McFarlane

 According to my favorite Canadian Edgelord, Hasbro is letting Todd do Transformers, GI Joe, Power Rangers, and Dungeons & Dragons toys in the Page Punchers format... 

I've been noticing the trend... Super7 is doing the O-ring styled Joes, now McFarlane is doing Page Punchers... it feels like Hasbro is abandoning the 1:18 scale in general. 

Speaking of Hasbro and Super7,

The COBRA Mothership did not make it. To my understanding Super 7 will be making '80s styled GI Joe figures based on the SUNBOW cartoon. By 80s styled I mean figures with O rings. 

Speaking of Super7, if you have pre-ordered Thundercats wave 7 from them, I have some good news: 

The fuck that needs to shut up is shipping. In other words Snarf is C-o-m-i-n-g...

No comments:

Post a Comment