Dec 16, 2023

Advent Calendar 16: This Thundercat's name is John Cena!

 


Cue the trumpets! I'm talking about Tygra (Invisible) the BBTS Thundercats exclusive figure... it's the same Tygra we got but in clear plastic... hence the John Cena You Can't See Me! Reference. Refer to the normal Tygra review for background info on him. 

How many years has it been that I've reviewed figures with MOTUC Articulation? Almost 14 years... the Articulation on this Tygra hasn't changed from the last one. It's MOTUC Articulation but with hinged wrists.
4.5


Paint and sculpt:
This is Tygra redone in clear plastic with some thick white accents... personally I would've used translucent light blue or white in order to keep the invisibility effects. 
4.5

Update


Well polish my nuts and call me Skippy! Tygra got a sculpt upgrade. Flynn, what the actual fuck!? You give invisible Tygra the Elbow pad we're missing! Fuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Accessories:
4 extra hands
2 bolo whips
1 unextended bolo whip
Extra head


The clear rubber cordage used on the freestyling whip scares me. I hope that I don't have to make a rant before 2030 about the cordage rotting away.

Also, the unextended bolo whip looks worse now.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
4.0
The shadow knows...


Overall
Tygra gets a 4.33 as his final score... wait a minute! You son of a bitch! That is literally the same score as the other Tygra! I'm going to call it now, Super 7 is going to sell us another version of Tygra with the new right bicep.

No comments:

Post a Comment