Dec 26, 2023

Finding a TMNT Ultimates Cutoff point

 I don't think I'll be SUPER Deep into 2k3 TMNT to be Honest. It mainly depends on the sculpts. If they're 2k3 Accurate with their blockier looks, I'm more likely to skip. I need compatibility with the vintage line. Kinda like MOTUC. Right now the only thing that might make me rebuy the turtles is: Bigger bodies.

See what I meant by Blockier looks? 2K3 Leo has some weird angular corners where parts should be rounder. Also, you can see the Size Difference. The reason is that I want "older" Turtles for my Eventual MuTeens display. (I had a couple of MOTUC Fanfic customs in my displays. So the tradition follows with TMNT.)
Also, I'm eyeing a 2K3 Casey for a Potential Nick R. Cade 2.0. April would end up as her sister Robyn... and Also, I want Hun and Bishop. Karai in Shredder's Armor would be a nice addition. Nobody is an easy fig for Super7 to make. Baxter Stockman is VERY important for me for a couple of reasons: it's Baxter and SyBertError of the MuTeens is a pair of Baxter Clones. I'm hoping for a human Baxter and a Robot Baxter.

The Shredder clones would be automatically bought. 2k3 Triceratons would be bought. The Fugitoid too! As I prefer the more comic book accurate look of 2k3. 

The Utrom Shredder is the big question mark.

But if the designs are blocky, then only the Shredder clones, Bishop, and Baxter might be used. Maybe 2k3 could be the way we could get an Usagi as I want him to look. 

But, let's be realistic. It's the vintage inspired style what I'm truly after.

Top top NEEDS right now are:
Krang's Android Body
Traag
Super Shredder
Pizzaface
Irma
Vernon
Burne
Dask
Kala

I get these and I can "call it quits" and feel as close to complete.

Now in addition to those I WANT
Groundchuck
Dirtbag
Mona Lisa
Usagi
Tokka
Rahzar
Chrome Dome 

These would round up the villains a bit better. I don't go deeper sonce I don't know thw status of guys like Monty Moose or Walkabout (this one hurts me) 

Then we don't know for sure if Super7 can make characters from other media like cartoons, Videogames or the Next Mutation... to name a few. I kind of wish they could do IDW versions, because I would totally buy the IDW Neutrinos... Nobody, Herman, Sally, Jennika and even replace Scratch with Hob. The New Direction is a huge question mark and having to wait until 2024 is torture... 

We know they can look for other sources since Guerrilla Gorilla is from a book... and Karai who was Mirage, but other than that there isn't much. Guess we'll have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment