Jun 22, 2020

Odds and ends june 22 2020 I pity da fool...

Mattel made a MR.T figure!!! And it sold out while I was sleeping! Based on his Wrestlemania appearance... an  to God Mr.T figure, not Clubber Lang, not BA Barracus, not based on the Mr.T cartoon... a Mr.T Mr.T figure... and I missed out!!!

Michael Keaton seems to be in talks with Warner Brothers to be Batman in Flashpoint. I didn't mention this earlier because of the whole Joel Schumacher dying, this would've been throwing salt on the wound.
Apparently Keaton may be taking Ben Affleck's place as the old semi-retired Batman. I'd be lying if I said that I don't want to see Keaton back as Batman, but we shall see how this goes.

Mr. Lawrence found a new place for his Cobra Kai Dojo... Netflix. This it's great news for me because I want to have to get yet another streaming service in order to see Cobra Kai. I wonder if seasons 1 and 2 will be grandfathered in or do I still need a YouTube premium to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment