Jun 25, 2020

Super7 turtles wave 3 is real!!

I saw thw leaked pic, but the moment I tried to click on it to save it, it vanished and the facebook app made a forced refresh which unabled me to screenshot it...

Mikey, April, Metalhead, and Rocksteady are wave 3.
Like I said before, this wave is a bit too close to NECA's releases... mainly Metalhead and April. I know these are not necessarily made up on the spot, but when wave 2 has Mutagen man, tossing Metalhead on wave 3 feels a bit "too safe". Don't get me wrong I think Metalhead is a really good choice but, at the same time it KINDA FEELS LIKE they're copying NECA... more so when these will come out by next year. I know these are planned months in advance and it's rather obvious who the popular and core characters are. And having 2 lines in roughly the same scale releasing roughly the same characters feels a bit redundant.

I know it almost sounds like I'm whining... but it isn't. It's not complaining either. I'm excited about the wave, despite having an issue with the coincidences between NECA and Super7. I will go into more detailed Rant about the characters was Super 7 release as the official pics. I'm just trying to pull off an April and May and drop the scoop as fast as I can. Just don't picture me in the banana jumpsuit.

Update



No comments:

Post a Comment