Jun 2, 2020

Stephenie Meyer's genderbent Twilight reboot is real!?

Yesterday I found out about the genderbent Twilight reboot. What's worse is that it was an actual book that was released. It's not midnight sun which was a retelling of Twilight through Edward's perspective. That book is coming as well supposedly. What I'm talking about is basically the first Twilight where Bella is a boy and Edward is a girl. Guess who has two thumbs and is stupid enough to have bought that book. Yes I just bought a fucking Twilight book. No I will not complete reviewing the Twilight Saga because fuck the Twilight Saga. But there's a part of me that has to read this Unholy abomination and I'll probably make a review of it because it's way more messed up as a concept then the entire Twilight Saga itself. I mean how creatively bankrupt you have to be to rewrite the same book but just switching pronouns... also how much of an idiot I have to be to rebuy the same book by switching pronouns.

No comments:

Post a Comment