Jun 11, 2022

Castlevania Nocturne teaser

 I guess it's time for a RONDO... OF BLOOD that is... 


Yes, the Richter centric Castlevania toon is coming... What do I have to say about it:

Die monster you don't belong in this world!!

It was not by my hand I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans wish to pay me tribute.

Tribute!?! You steal men's souls and make them your slaves!

Perhaps the same could be said of all religions...

Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!!

What is a man!? *epic chalice break* A miserable little pile of secrets... but enough talk! Have at you!!!

Is what I'd expect to be said before the final confrontation betweem Richter and Dracula... before we reach a SYMPHONY... OF THE NIGHT!!! 

But I hope we do get a Simon mini series covering the Original and Simon's Quest...

No comments:

Post a Comment