Jun 12, 2022

The reason why Miley killed Hannah:

 She got her tuna pounded and felt that Hannah died at that moment... Aside from the fact that I don't read Teen Vogue, I can't believe such a HUGE Miley/Hannah article slipped through the cracks for nearly 3 years before I noticed it... So the mysterious person who popped Miley's Cherry is to blame for the death of Hannah Montana...

I guess sex with Miley must be pretty boring if she won't put on the wig...

Because let's be real here for just one minute. Having sex with Miley is one thing... I wouldn't know, since I haven't had the opportunity to do so. BUT having sex with HANNAH MONTANA, now THAT is something special. It may be the same body as Miley, but it's Hannah Montana... and there's a bit of some "dark elements" at play... like the idea of corrupting "sweet and innocent Hannah". Some people get off on that. Other folks are turned on by the idea of having sex with Fictional Characters. Remember the Aerith and Tifa sex dolls. Now I wonder, has anyone even asked Miley to put on the wig for sex?

Now for the sake of equality, I shall mention my second favorite Osment... the one with the Necrosight... Haley Joel... If I was a girl and had the opportunity of having sex with him, I'd totally give him a Sora wig and a plastic Keyblade.  That is because the idea of having sex with Kingdoms Hearts's Sora is more exciting than Haley Joel Osment. Before anyone asks, the Keyblade is so he can spank Girl-me like a duck who won't heal Sora.

While I'm at it, dishonor on me, dishonor on my cow and all that...

At least my brain didn't think of My Little Pony...

No comments:

Post a Comment