Dec 29, 2022

Pelé is dead... and?

 I mean, here at the House of rants, we're NOT fans of Soccer but Pelé was one of the 3 soccer players of all time that we could name. The other two are Diego Maradona and David Beckham. Saddest part is that two out of those three players I only know because of women they have had a relationship. In Beckham's case, it's Posh Spice. Pelé's was Xuxa. Maradona, I know due to my College era hairsyle was similar to his... So yeah, the 3 Soccer Players I know of, the reasons I know them are not Soccer... so yeah, Pelé passed away due to complications with colon cancer. Im not sure if the translation is correct in spelling and grammar. I only duolingo'd 5 days of Portuguese: 
Minhas condolâncias aos amigos e sua familia.

But, Pelé was one of the top 2 if not THE BEST SOCCER PLAYER in history. He was the man who put Brazil on the map for the sport.
I'm talking like he had Anime Main Character Powers but for soccer!

 May he rest in peace... or may he have an epic soccer battle against Maradona in the afteife.

No comments:

Post a Comment