Mar 20, 2023

More MOTU stuff revealed... Neitlich's lies about the death of MOTU are just that...

 The downside of working nights is that a lot of news are revealed during the day, right when I'm sleeping... or preorders like the 1989 Batmobile by McFarlane, which I missed out on because I HAD TO SLEEP. So, these other pics fell through the cracks and I posted the little I found at first...

So, here's a better look at Buzz-Off:
Imagine if the 4H sculpted him...
He looks pretty good for Buzz-off... nothing beats the 200X look, but this looks pretty cool...

Next we have Clamp Champ

I'm  guessing he's from Revelation, since the offerings are kinda bare...

This Merman looks a bit Better. It's still Revelation, but at leas he's not winking at me.

Ram Man is OK... arms Don't look too good and feel a bit off, but he has 3 heads. I can't see his leg articulation and that worries me...

Mediocre Ruben Martinez strikes back...
Rubbery plastic leggins for Ram Man... these will either limit the articulation or rot by 2026.
Fuckdammit! But he looks like he's a New Eternia figure.

New Eternia Webstor looks decent, but not liking the Grappling hook being part of his gun.


The New Adventures stuff looks rather good. The only issue is that New Adventures He-Man was exclusive to Target and there are no Targets in Puerto Rico so I'm shit out of luck. 
If I can't get a new adventures He-Man then there's no point of getting new adventures Skeletor. With that said Slushhead's really awesome with the new tentacles and walker.




Oh Grizzlor, what did that Mediocre Ruben Martinez did to you!?

Let's see what else they have in store for us...
Whiplash... oh Zoardammit, this one is going to suck ass... I know it!!

Well, well, well, he doesn't suck!! He looks big and chunkay!! He no longer looks like Abe Vigoda, but it's giving me Michael Myers vibes... not the Halloween one, the other one...
The torch is rather cool... not feeling the pink armor. If it was blue, maybe...

Speaking of disappointing figures... Horde Skeletor, which is a slightly recolored Normal Skeletor, but with a skirt.

At least Blue Faker doesn't suck...

Loving the Vintage shaped techno-sword...

Supposedly, these will begin to be available for preorder tomorrow... and the Origins figures that I didn't mention as well... I might check Snake Mountain out if it's not priced too horribly.



No comments:

Post a Comment