Mar 20, 2023

Why can I predict some of this stuff and not the Powerball numbers?

 I made this rant waaay back and I kinda predicted some things for the wrekkin vehicles:

I swear, I didn't knew about the Forklift at the time that rant was made. Much less the Stone Cold Monster Truck that I'm totally NOT GETTING TO MAKE A TURTLE TENDERIZER THAT WON'T FIT ROCKSTEADY AND BEBOP...

Now I will keep pushing for Mattel to make a Lowrider because:
I'm totally NOT GETTING ONE TO MAKE A FOPT CRUISER AND NOT CONSIDERING GETTING A SECOND ONE TO MAKE INTO GWILDOR'S PIMPMOBILE... I am NOT thinking about any of those. 

All references to Something else aside, a Lowrider would be a cool vehicle to have. Orton has used one, the Guerreros have used a few. Let's face it, most of the wrekkin' vehicle buyers are not specifically WWE collectors. That is another reason why I keep suggesting that Mattel should make a separate line of vehicles that can be broken apart like the wrekkin' series but without tying them to WWE specific stuff. 
If only Mattel had a line of an Action Hero characters that they could use... Maybe... Alas, Mattel doesn't have any line like that...

I was thinking something closer to Big Jim, but a Big Jim/Max Steel Line like MOTUC, but using the slimmer Masterverse bodies could work...
Using the Mattycollector approach to this BJ/MS line would be the perfect way to inject 1:10 compatible vehicles that may or may not have the Wrekkin' vehicles gimmick.

No comments:

Post a Comment