Mar 9, 2023

Rat King is coming: a TMNT ULTIMATES rant

 Rat King is coming and it seems that extra rats might be on the list...


Wait a minute! That looks familiar! Super7 just made a tribute to the viral video. But this is the tease regarding Rat King. This Pizza Rat is new, since we didn't have a Pizza Rat in the original line. The original pizza rat didn't exist back then. I have to wonder what extras will Rat King come with. I mean many vintage figures with medium to low accessory count have gotten extras... like Slash getting new weapons. I wonder if that slice is removable or of it's stuck to the rat. 

The question is Who ELSE is coming in this wave?

A Turtle Variant is expected... Donatello won't be said Turtle... so, I'd have to pick between Leonardo, Raphael, or Michelangelo... but, what Turtle, and what variant?

I'm gonna say Lieutenant Leo will be the variant. I dunno. It would require a lot of new parts. Also he can reuse a couple. Not going to lie, if he has a removable vest; I could see myself getting parts to make a Jimmy Flinders reference... I would still need a warriors from the forgotten sewer Leo, but I think you may have an idea... the non-Jimmy Flinders reason is that it's a 1991 variant.

The redeco... I'm hoping Casey in "Mirage Colors" with a second head, but it's most likely orange boots April...

Random villain... I'm hoping Pizzaface  but it's gonna be something like Anthrax... or worse: Walker!! I guess we'll find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment