Mar 9, 2023

TMNTU wave 10 leaked and goddammit... it's a great wave

This leak is brought you in part by Canada... where the geese are assholes, eh?

Trigger warning: some of these figures are traumatizing due to their nature. Vintage Purists might get an aneurism because most of the wave strays from Playmates toys, uh toys. Seems that there was some grain of truth to the rumors...
Pointing finger and closed eyes head NEED to be made for all 4 turtles... accessory pack nudge nudge wink wink.

I can't say much about this Leonardo variant, because I don't give a damn about it. Only weak fearing this wave is this one or at least in my not so humble opinion.

This was the obvious choice for a repainted figure. Personally he needed a third head, one completely unmasked. Damn it I'll have to get this Casey. But I'm more positive side it seems that nasty might get some extra hands from the vintage toy colors Casey.

What in Tetsuya Nomura mushroom sniffing nightmare is this!? Bishounen Rat King!? Not going to lie, I'm actually glad that he's not getting a vintage toy accurate head but, this Rat King looks a bit too pretty Final Fantasy main character kind of way. 3 rats? Bitch he needs at least 7 more!!

And there you have it: Wave 10... Oh wait, I saved the weirdest for last:
I wonder if a slight redeco with a few new parts would mean that Karai is coming?  This is incredibly fucked up but I want her.

This entire wave was a complete curveball and it came in like a wrecking ball. It's completely unexpected but in a good way. We shall see tomorrow when they are officially announced.
I mean, I'm obviously getting the Rat King. I want April and Casey but I need to see how I will juggle them because like I've said before my Logistics are a bit tied up at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment