Mar 4, 2023

Todd McFarlane is making a Batmobile

 Supposedly it's for the Multiverse figures. The only drawback is that it's from The Flash, as in the movie that kills and buries the DCEU... BUUUUUT Here comes the good part: It's NOT Buttman's Batmobile... yes, I called Affleck Buttman, it's a Mallrats reference, not a JLo reference, asi que tranquilizate Jenny que no es contigo la cosa. Sorry, but I had to say it in a way for the girl from "the block" would understand it. The Batmobile in question is the "Modernized" look for 1989's Batmobile.
So far it will be available on Target... hopefully not a Target exclusive. It's a bit expensive at 80 dollars, but it's not ridiculously expensive as the Haslab Engines of Failure or Super7's excesively iverpriced Party Wagon. If this vehicle is available outside of Target, I would be able to get one... of course I would use my Arkham Knight Batman with this unless we get a true Keaton Batman from McFarlane... I'm going to say it right here, we need a Schwarzenegger Freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment