Mar 20, 2023

Saint Seiya second Trailer: Japanese release date announced.

 And I ran, I ran so far away... I just ran, I ran all night and day... I couldn't get away...

From the DragonBall Evolution levels of stench that is emanating from Saint Seiya: The Beginning's second Trailer.


Let me remind everyone that Mackenyu who is 26, is supposed to be playing a 13-year old boy... also, he's the son of legendary Japanese Actor Shinichi Chiba, who passed away from COVID Complications. Ehh, at least it's a smidge better than Canadian Goku trying to bang a chick from The Real World.

Even the trailer's thumbnail shows the first thing that's horribly wrong with this movie... whise Japanese release date is the 28th of the 4th month... Supposedly, the West gets it in May 12th. I just want to projectile vomit all over the 12 houses... oh yeah, Saori Sienna looks like she's in her 30s and has no purple hair.

At least I'm 99% sure that Sean Bean dies in this... Not because of the SeanBean n dies in Everything meme, but he's playing Mitsumasa Kido... sorry Alman Kido. All jokes aside, this movie is going to suck major ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment