Mar 9, 2023

Odds and ends: one day before Mar10. Jesus, Teela, and stuff

 Tomorrow is March 10 or Mar10. It's possible that we get some Mario news tomorrow... probably movoe related, but I'm hoping for Super Mario Land being added to the GB Nintendo Switch Online.

Oh Jesus! Biblical Adventures reached their 80K goal.
Yesterday I got an email from Kickstarter that told all backers that Jesus is coming... as a toy.
That means that if I have enough toys for a 2024 Advent Calendar, I MUST have Jesus Christ in it. Advent Calendars are literally countdowns to Jesus Christ's Birthday Party. 

I'm already getting the Divine Mercy Jesus, but I'm debating whether I should add Transfiguration Jesus or African Jesus and the latter would force me to make a Jesus Christ reacts to this:

Teela is no longer Buffy. Thank you, Jesus!
But now is going to be Melissa Benoist. Oh great... I can now say that Revolution is a bit better than Revelation. While I've had a lot of issies with Revelation, my main complaint was how Sarah Michelle Gellar didn't fit Teela, since she was not voice acting but playing Buffy. Problem is that I'm not sure how great of a VA Benoist is. Also, I might be biased since all I've seen of her is Supergirl...

Whoa... Jennifer Lawrence's new movie has her as a sexual predator trying to sleep with a 19-year old boy. Of course this is a comedy... if the genders were reversed, this would be a whole different movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment