Mar 1, 2023

More Marvel Legends goodness

 Godfuckingdammit! I'm KINDA trying to quit Marvel Legends and Hasbro drops some big bombs!

I will only discuss those that were appealing to me and aren't the Doc Ock and Aunt May 2 pack... (there's hope for Uncle Ben and Burglar 2 pack)

Spider-man: Beyond is getting a figure... we have to milk the shit out of the Renew your vows Spidey buck and like Martha Stewart would say: It's a good thing.
We also have Chasm... not my favorite angle, but I support my Clone boy, Ben.
Miles needed a new torso and not an overlay that obstructs hos articulation. Despite not being a real Boricua, I kinda support Miles.
Please tell me that I'm not dreaming and that this is The Rose (probably the Jacob Conover version)... now if we could get a Delilah for Ben to fight.
Well it's not my favorite look for Jessica, I do enjoy this look better than the lazy jacket look that she used to have. 
Here we have Jennifer Garner pretending to be Ben Affleck. To be honest, I wasn't too enthusiastic about this figure until the female friend who is not my girlfriend that was watching the reveals with me said: Dude, it's a more Ninja looking Elektra. Swap the head and acetone off the DD and you have a politically correct attire version of Elektra, although there is some severe cultural appropriation going on there. 
Tarantula is getting redone! Yes! Yes! Yes!



The Avengers are getting some love too and Iron Man gets his first armor.


Holy asscrackers! We're getting Pumy Banner and I kinda guessed most of the pieces... I still stand that my deluxe Banner was a better idea than a 2 pack with Hulk.
Hulk is OK, but Banner is the one who steals the show here.


Ehh... I don't care much for bearded Thor, BUT he could be useful in a MSH display... The Destroyer armor is Famcyyyyy!!

It's nice that Legendary Riders are still getting made. Also this Hawkeye has a cloth loincloth so he can ride the bike. If only I didn't already have a classic Hawkeye. 
Captain Marvel and Mattel Doom!! Now I wonder if people are going to suggest Monica's arms for a 90s Storm... I am very tempted by this set.

New Black Widow... with my lick she ends up as either a Target or Kmart exclusive.
Oh look a new Bucky Cap...

The only thing missing from these reveals were X-Men. Still no 90s Kaine... 



No comments:

Post a Comment