Mar 11, 2023

The Room is getting a remake...

 Nobody is playing the role of Johnny. I mean if you're a teen who likes to watch people having sex, but need your tuition paid, better call Johnny... because it's all good, man!

Get it? It's Saul Goodman... Bob Odenkirk is playing Johnny in the Remake of The Room. Apparently, this is for aiding a non-profit organization, the foundation for AIDS research. It's a good thing, but I'm afraid that there is one person who may rain on this parade.
The human bean known as Tommy Wiseau. Allegedly, this remake didn't consult with Wiseau Films...

But seriously, I want to see this, especially with all the hilarious Wiseau lines done by Odenkirk... lines like:
I did not hit her it's not true it's bullshit I did not hit her I did not oh hi Mark.

Let's  go eat huh.

Anyway how's your sex life

Cheep cheep cheep cheep cheeeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment