Mar 20, 2023

So much for MOTU being dead by 2023, eh Scott?

 Mattel made a couple of Reveals for Masterverse and Origins... but I'll talk Masterverse because it's closer to what I care about in MOTU...

This New Eternia Buzz-Off looks cool and the Helmet isn't that dorky looking, so it's a win!

I dig him... and for me saying that for Buzz-off is rather big.

Dammit. Looks like I'll have to buy a winking Merman from Revelation because Clawdul comes with his armor to make a "Classic" Merman... Why, Mattel? Other than that. He's looking badass! Correction, the armor is for Clawful.

Revelation Adam... it's Prince Adam and not a He-Man woth more clothes Adam, so I'm most likely getting him 

These are coming in the Fall... or if we believe a certain disgruntled ex employee. These will not happen because "in 2023 Mattel will no longer own MOTU" or so Sphincter Uncreative claimed. But then again Toyguru lying for attention is not a new thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment