Feb 21, 2020

MOTU weapon prop replicas!? Even Mom would've gotten into that.

With Scott Neitlich out of the picture, it almost seems like MOTU us thriving a lot better. Why do I say this? Despite Classics dying, which is a sad event, and I thank the Douche Canoe Toyguru for it, MOTU is getting a comeback bigger than before: comic books, retail toylines, 2 Cartoon series, "a live action movie"... Now we're getting 1:1 Prop Replicas. Something that The Toyguru claimed it would be impossible!
We're going to get scaled replicas, Metal Miniatures, and 1:1 replicas. This is possible thanks to Factory Entertainment getting the MOTU License for making props.

The 1:1 items are the thing I'm most curious about...
All I can think of is the Power sword, Skeletor's 200X dueling blades, Tri-Klops and Fisto's swords (vintage for TK and 200X for Poing Supercombat) THE Axe would be cool as well...

I wonder what the "scaled props" are...
I suppose we'll get more info after toy fair but holy crap we could potentially be getting an official metal replica of the power sword!!

What would'ya like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment