Feb 16, 2020

Post Valentine's fapless odds and ends 2020: Batpattz and Toyguru...

Being single on Valentine's day usually means

But no... here at the House of Rants, we're a smidge more mature than that. Here we work hard to bring you mediocre entertainment in the form of long-winded tirades regarding boys movies video games anything that catches the Average Sized Boss's attention.

The right now the biggest two things that caught my attention work the Robert Pattinson Batman costume a pic has been revealed in color.
 I know you got to say he looks pretty good. The front of the Mask still gives me a bit of a 60s Batman vibe. At least it's not as awful as the Christian Bale Batman mask.
There is a rumor circulating that the bad Insignia is made from the gun that killed Bruce's parents. If true that's the other thing of the cousin that I don't like that much.

President Donald Trump has gone crazy...
Whoa! Hold it! Put down the pitchforks! You, yeah, you in the back with the Knock-off MAGA hat and the garden flamingo... yeah, you, Florida Man! Put.The.Bird.Down.

He wants to use the presidential limousine to ride the lap around the Daytona Speedway!

And all I can think of is:


Here I am thinking, "What the Hell? If you're going to do a lap in the Daytona international speedway, do it in a badass car! Especially one that can actually turn at high speeds.

 I'm not a car aficionado... a lap of the Daytona International Speedway on  limo at 25 miles per hour it's going to be up freaking boring event.

 I guess that's pretty much it for today I can't wait for Final Fantasy 7 remake to finally show up cuz they revealed the opening and it's amazing!!



4/10/20 can't get here soon enough!

Oh. I almost forgot:
"Professional writer" and former Mattel Boy's Brand Manager, Scott Toyguru Neitlich is starving for attention.
He is being recently releasing a couple videos on YouTube about his private collection, his work at Mattel and other stuff roughly four years after he left the company. One of the video allegedly has secrets about Masters of the Universe classics.

I say I allegedly because I'm not going to bother with the video so I'm not going to give him attention. I'm just mentioning it because I know someone will try to bring it up and say: "Hey Nefty! Toyguru did a thing ;why don't you talk about it?"

I'm pretty sure he's gonna be hitting up RGD and other MOTU podcasts to beg for adulation. Seriously, dude... just stop!  You're no longer relevant to the brand. Move on, keep up with your endeavors at Spector Creative.

 At least you have the decency to wait until super7 had Classics in a Mattel-induced coma.  but still just tossing yourself around a few months before the beginning of Origins it's a dick move. "Oh! Look at me! I did a thing 12 years ago!"

If the person making the videos wasn't a thin skinned narcissistic snowflake who is fond of twisting history to make himself look good; I'd probably watch them. Sadly for him, I trust gas station Sushi more than I trust toyguru.

No comments:

Post a Comment