Feb 23, 2020

NECA's Turtley rape of your wallet...

They are gunning for your wallet, badly...
I couldn't steal a picture of fly Baxter but he is coming for the cartoon line. A Target exclusive line I have no access to it unless I pay scalper prices. Krang's Android body looks super awesome, we're getting Rock Warriors and triceratons as well.
And Master Splinter as well... I expect to see future Turtles in Time repaints of many of these characters...

Supposedly Walmart is going to be getting some TMNT exclusives as well.  while I have Walmarts nearby my luck with their exclusive has been pretty much rotten...
Trench coat Raphael who may or may not be coming with Casey Jones in a two pack... and yes to the right of them or is it left? Well from their perspective left from my perspective right... Tokka and Rhazar!!!  I hope they come with pre-fight donuts...

Last but not least in this Turtley Awesome wallet raping:

Kevin Nash!!!
It's common knowledge that wrestling leg and Kevin Nash played the role of Shredder in Secret of the Ooze... or at least he did when Shredder became Super Shredder!

They also showed some non turtle related stuff but I personally don't care about most of it. I know they showed some Marty McFly's but I'm not sure if they are action figures with plastic clothing or if they're with actual clothing, like MEGO...

But there was one thing that caught my attention that wasn't Turtle related by Neca:



Might want to just started quoting Tom Holland and it hasn't seen what's coming with Marvel Legends..

No comments:

Post a Comment