Jul 13, 2022

Jada Toys is making Street Fighter figures

 I only know Jada toys for two things. Diecast crap and a disgruntled Mattel ex employee used to work for them for a bit. Well, they're now making Street Fighter toys and their first 3 figures are Ryu, Chun Li and Fei Long.

I don't like that they're teasing them in shadows. It gives off a bit of sketchiness like they're hiding something. Personally, I haven't bought anything from them, since they hadn't made anything I like. But I have heard good things from their Universal Monsters line. If they make the entire roster of Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, then I'll be happy. If they also do alpha I'm going to be super happy. Guessing Wave 2 will be Ken, Vega, T. Hawk.

With Ryu, we have Ken and Akuma guaranteed. If they do Alpha as well, we also have Dan. The real tests will be Honda, Dhalsim, T.Hawk, and Blanka. I believe that Jada's 1/12 tous have a $25-ish pricepoint. If so, it would make the SF figures a lot more accessible than Figuarts or Storm Collectibles. I wonder if they are true 1:12 scale or if they're like Storm Collectibles 1:10 scale but we call them 1:12. 

No comments:

Post a Comment