Jul 25, 2022

Haley Joel Osment saw David Warner

 And not even the Lazarus Pits will bring him back. Someone please break High Summoner Yuna's legs before she starts dancing... David Warner, mostly known for The Omen, Tron, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Secret of the Ooze, and Batman: The Animated Series has passed away due to Cancer-related issues. Fuck Cancer!

My condolences to his friends and family. I'm not going to pretend that I was a huge fan of Warner. I've seen and heard a lot of his work, but I mostly remember him from TMNT2SOTO and Batman TAS. Especially the katter as he sent chills down my spine as the Head of the Demon. He has been in a ton of stuff, Star wars, Star Trek, Wing Commander, Dr. Who, Tron, MIB the series, and others... Hell he was Jor-El believe it or not...



No comments:

Post a Comment