Jul 7, 2022

Look how Haley Joel Osment saw my boy!!

 James Caan, known for his roles of Sonny Corleone in The Godfather and Jalapeño in Annoying Orange... yes, James Caan WAS in Annoying Orange. Look!
Now that my shock, and yours is over, well, James Caan WAS SEEN by Haley Joel Osment's Necrosight...  Yes, mentioning his appearance on Annoying Orange and using an Orange County based site as a news source is intentional, due to The Godfather using Oranges as a symbol of death. It might have been a coincidence in the movie, but I am doing it intentionally...
As I was saying, Caan passed away on Wednesday and no cause of death was given. His family is asking for privacy. My condolences to his friends and family. 

I've seen him in lots of stuff, but My Brain always goes to Sonny Corleone. It's unfair that my brain had him pegged to that iconic role. He's done a lot more roles than Sonny...  may you rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment