Jul 16, 2022

Top 10 Non-SF2 characters that I'd like to see from Jada Toys

 Since Jada Toys is doing Street Fighter, I want to see the 17 Characters from Super Street Fighter II Turbo. Now, I will do 10 characters that are NOT from SSFIIT... Repaints like Evil Ryu or Shin Akuma will not be on the list. 

I will choose characters from SF1, Alpha series, III, IV, and V... I will not choose VI because the game isn't out yet. The other caveat is that Final Fight characters are prohibited.



Gen:
The old Assassin from SF1. Give him the required hands and a second SF4 styled head.

Sakura:
My favorite non-Ryu alpha character who is totally a Ryu clone, but female and teenaged... FYI, Cammy is younger than her. I expect to see the same accessories as her Figuarts counterpart, but no extra head. Hopefully the pointing hand is added here.

Charlie Nash:
Here I expect the basics: extra hands, Sonic Boom,  head without glasses.

Gill:
Would be interesting if this Gill has a shimmering paintjob to simulate his glow.
Extra hands, plug in wings for his resurrection/seraphic wing and if we're lucky a robe for the mark of his deity that shall scar my DNA. (This also opens up the path for Urien and Seth figures with creative part reuse)

Gouken:
If Akuma is a thing, we'll need his brother for balance. I don't think we have gotten a Gouken figure...

Crimson Viper:
The only reason she's here is not Boobs... it's that Decapre is a glorified Cammy repaint. 

Ibuki:
Being a Ninja is the reason that she beat Makoto or Elena. I expect a second unmasked head and her tanuki as accessories that aren't hands and Kunai.

Adon:
The "Ken" to Sagat's "Ryu"... I'd expect an extra SF1 head in addition to his hands.

Laura:
The elder Matsuda Sibling who is more original than Shotoclone Sean. 
I expect static electricity effects in addition to her extra hands.

Rashid:
His whirlwind effects would be the extra accessory aside his hands.

This covers the top 10 spots with basically 2 per game (2 from SF1, 2 from alpha series, 2 from 3 series, 2 from 4 series and 2 from 5). Gloridied repaints and Shotoclones that can be built from 90% of Ryu's body were excluded. (I really want Dan and Sean over some of the choices I made) also, the list isn't as female heavy as I would like... or Final Fight heavy.
Cody, Guy, Rolento, Sodom, Hugo, Poison, Abigail, Maki, Lucia... that's literally 9 out of 10, which is why I had to "ban them". Also, I realized that most of the SF4 Characters kinda suck.



No comments:

Post a Comment