Jul 16, 2022

Jada seems to have struck a deal with Capcom...

 First they got Street Fighter... Now they have gotten another Capcom line whise protagonist wears blue... no, it's not Phoenix Wright.


Yeah, the Blue Bomber is coming... I don't have many details, only shadowy pics of Mega Man, Ice Man, and Fire Man... no signs of Cut Man, Elec Man, Guts Man, or Bomb Man... much less Time Man and Oil Man. 



My guess is that they won't be in scale with Street Fighter, so they won't be able to properly display with anything else. Personally, I would be satisfied getting the 8 Robot Masters from Mega Man: Powered Up, Dr. Light, Dr. Wily, Roll, and Proto Man. The goal would be getting all Robot Masters, some variations of Mega Man, Proto Man (Break man comes to mind), and Roll. I know that eventually Bass and Treble must enter the picture. But I could sacrifoce everything after Mega Man 3 if it could guarantee Everything from 1 and 2.

If they announce Darkstalkers, my wallet will commit Sudoku.

No comments:

Post a Comment