Nov 27, 2016

It Came from the Toy Chest: Putting the Girl on Batgirl.

Yeah, it's time for another DC Superhero Girls review... This time I'm doing Batgirl... Wait, that doesn't sound right!

Do I NEED TO DO A WHO IS BATGIRL?

Well, now she's a Teen... AGAIN and she goes to Superhero High... and stuff.

Articulation:
Head on a ball joint, but I can't move the head. Feels like I'm twisting the peg connected to the torso. that's a bit scary
Pseudo Balljoint shoulders, Balljoint elbows, rotating wrists
Pseudo balljoint thighs, hinged knees and boot rotation.
You may have guessed that this issue is VERY COMMON IN ALL FIGURES (The head one) and that this part of the Review was copy/pasted from the Supergirl review.
3.5

Paint and Sculpt:
If it wasn't for the lame backpack and hoodie combo, the outfit could totally work as a Batgirl Outfit. Just add a real cowl and cape to the design. There's no paint issues on my Batgirl.
5.0
Batman is going to grab her backpack
not her ass, you perv!


Accessories:
Dumbass Removable Hoodie and Backpack. Yes, she has TWO ACCESSORIES!!

All I can give her is a 2.0


Overall:
Batgirl gets a 3.5 as her final score. Slightly better than Supergirl, but I feel these figures lack stuff...

Like all the Other SHG figures, she'll be repainted to become a Custom Character. Since she has Red hair, she'll be Sea Hawk's Bastard daughter (in my fan continuity, Sea Hawk was a Horde Spy, which could explain the bats on her armor as she is using Horde gear.)





No comments:

Post a Comment