Oct 31, 2020

SHEEMSH THAT 2020 SHTILL SHUCKS!!

 By my peculiar writing manner that emulatesh the shpeech of a very famoush actor you can gueshsh that I have bad newsh regarding Bond, Jamesh Bond.

By shelecting Amazhing Grashe played by bagpipesh you know that Emily Oshment's older brother ushed hish Necroshight... Yesh, Yuna ish danshing to the Jamesh Bond theme.
SEAN CONNERY IS DEAD!!
He died peashefully in hish shleep. He wash aged 90. Ash Alwaysh my condolences to the family. Yesh I shtopped the Connery impreshshion for a shingle shentence, becaushe it'sh sherioush.

This bit of news, while expected, I mean he WAS 90, still shook me to the core. It's Sean Connery. The Highlander who played an Egyptian Spaniard while a Frenchman played the Highlander.

Yesh, I'm mentioning it, becaushe Jamesh Bond loves tittiesh...

No comments:

Post a Comment