Aug 20, 2021

Apparently, Macy's will hiuse Toys R Us...

 The question is: Will I have to grow up, or I'm still a Toys R Us kid? Only 400 Macy's stores will be "impregnated by TRU"... Will Puerto Rico get one? Also, I was Today years old when I discovered that Macy's has a Toy section... just checked the website... sure, they have toys, but most of them are "educational toys", which are one step above drugstore toys. I don't know, it feels wrong. They don't even have videogames. I know they are not known for electronics,  but, in 2021 trying to sell toys but no videogames  is not a smart move. This approach feels half-assed. Will this be "permanent" or just a "Holiday season" thing?

I'm not exactly a fan of Macy's, so wandering there feels a bit painful... but the thrill of the hunt and all that...


No comments:

Post a Comment