Aug 1, 2021

Mattel revealed Dr. Grant for their Amber collection and...

 He is exactly what I expected... Not necessarily what I wanted... *checks previous JP themed rant* Nope! He is not exactly what I expected... Mattel went beyond my expectations and added removable glasses.

He has a much better likeness to Sam Neil than Malcolm.dies to Goldblum...
I see they reused the Malcolm flare, but do you see what I see? FOSSILIZED RAPTOR CLAW FOR THE WIN!!

And apparently they still read my blog, because they made this:
The "Alan" Raptor


While they didn't show pics, Robert Muldoon is also coming... Who?



I hope that when we get to Donald Gennaro we get torso splitting action. I have a T-Rex figure and I'm not afraid to use it!!

To be honest these Jurassic Park figures have me more excited than the Masterverse line... I KNOW it's weird, coming from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment