Aug 5, 2021

Odds an ends Aug 5th, 2021: Skyward Sword, JurASSic Park, and stuff.

 I started playing Skyward Sword HD without Motion Controls: Man, the controls are clunky! Looking around is counterintuitive. Having to press L and THEN use the right stick to look is a pain in the ass. More often than not, I end up drawing my sword at the wrong moments. To be fair, I've just reached the surface and not gotten used to the controls. Will have to try Motion Controls to compare. Also, screw that Stamina gauge!!! It's far worse than BOTW and apparently, it can't be permanently upgraded!

So far the story is what's keeping me from not going to the NES ONLINE and replay LoZ and AoL... or dreaming of the theoretical Linkle's Bizzare Adventure...  but I should try and beat the game before fully reviewing.

Found a pic of the Mattel Robert Muldoon... He has a Removable Hat!! The Vest is removable too... but there is one disappointing thing:

He has a Stun rod... where is his SPAS-12? I know this is due to the trying not to glorify guns in children's toys angle, but  the stun rod still has a gun trigger... guess I'll have to see if I can find a third party 1:12 scale SPAS-12 For him. 

While I'm talking JP toys, I'm going to drop this idea again: Amber Collection breakable vehicles. Both the Jeep and the Explorer... Maybe dropping one of these with the Jeep would be a nice thing.  

Hasbro is making Ninja Turtles Figures too!



Sadly, I'll have to skip on these due to having way too many stuff on preorder at the moment. (Goliath, Marvel Legends, Lightning Collection stuff being the bigger culprits. Then there's the McFarlane ATLAB Appa, and Hasbro's Amazon exclusive Roadblock.)
And fuck, is that yet another Tommy Oliver!?
Let's see: 2 Green MMPRS, White MMPR, Red Zeo, Lord Drakon, Foot Ninja Tommy... that's 6 Tommys not counting Red Turbo OR Dino Thunder Black! 
I'm not going to lie the foot Ninja body looks pretty cool even if it's freaking Tommy. The Pink Ranger is a bit disappointing since it's basically same Pink Ranger we got but with an April head and April accessories. The ranger Turtles look kind of meat but at $55 each 2-pack, well it's a bit hard to get into... if somehow they get to release the turtles outside the Ranger form, I'd get them for the sole fact of them being Hasbro Turtles. Will we get a Lord Zedd Shredder and Krang in a Rita themed Android Body?

No comments:

Post a Comment