Aug 24, 2021

Odds and ends august 24, 2021: Hello Peter! And other stuff

 Sony is known for ruining Spider-Man after 2 movies... Then there's this:


I'm not going to lie, I had mixed reactions to watch this movie before the trailer. To this point I'm still not convinced on the whole bringing back previous Spider-Man villains from the Multiverse instead of having the m c u / Sony versions. But two words killed all my preconceptions about this movie:

"Hello Peter!"

Yes I'm aware that we also hear Willem Dafoe laughing as the green demonic Ranger but, if you are a loyal reader of this blog, you know that I'm more of a Doctor Octopus guy and fuck the Green Goblin, Doc Ock is the SUPERIOR Spider-Man villain! 

I'm still a bit worried about the whole using magic to Tamper with Spider-Man... One Moronic Deal comes to mind. Hell, I kind of feel that this movie will be the one thing that will separate Spider-Man from the MCU.


Fortnite... the game that franchises go to whore themselves out is in hot water again... by blatantly ripping off Among Us with a new gamemode and a map that is pretty much The Skeld map from Among Us sloghtly tweaked to "pretend it's different". The saddest part was that Innersloth had been trying to get a collaboration with Fortnite. While Epic games,  the owners of Fortnite are suing Apple for their predatory practices against smaller companies, Epic is doing something similar to Innersloth...
Damn... this would be funny if they could see their hypocrisy.

Wednesday there's gonna be sone TMNT Shredder's Revenge news according to Dorito Pope. Hopefully the release date will be announced, because I want some TMNT action ASAP...

Update



April is playable, game comes in 2022...

No comments:

Post a Comment