Dec 24, 2021

Merry Christmas from the House of Rants

 X-Mas is coming. Another year is about to end soon. We've had our highs, we've had our lows, and everything in between. It's been another semi bizarre year due to recent world events, there are a few things changing on my personal life with will have an impact on this blog. I  honestly, don't  know what the future will look like, but I'll  keep stumbling through. I still haven't reviewed the Avengers box set... or finished Midnight Sun... but that's life... or maybe I'm leaving incomplete stuff in order to remain as a ghost. Would that make me a Ghostwriter?


I had to go there... haunting kids, solving mysteries... but seriously, could I keep writing this blog if I was a ghost? I don't mean a ghost blogger, as in someone who is hired to write posts on behalf of others... I mean Me writing posts from beyond the grave, as in me being a writer that happens to be a ghost. What does this have to do with Christmas? I have no clue but maybe I could do some Christmas Carol thing with my ghost powers. Do I even get ghost powers?

I completely forgot where I was going with this. I want to thank you for being here and reading this blog.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment