Dec 6, 2021

I WAS going to Puerto Rico Comic Con.

 But due to my Greater responsibilities, I'm unable to do so... and The Universe pulled off the biggest prank on me...

The Destroyer of Mattycollector could've faced the Destroyer of Masters of the Universe... face to face... Yes, Kevin "The Destroyer of Masters of the Universe, Keeper of Mr. Brownstone's 2 year erection to rape Black Cat" Smith is coming to Puerto Rico Comic Con.


This would've been almost as epic as me meeting Neitlich, but the Universe is wise and knows that I'd do something stupid and get myself banned from PRCC... the real question is: is he on his own or is his hetero-life partner coming with him? 

Update:

Apparently no Mewes and it's $75 for pic and an additional $75 for Autograph. For a Comic Book writer, Movie Director, and actor it's a reasonable price... 

No comments:

Post a Comment